Neabot Robot Vacuum with Self-Emptying Dustbin Included
- Watch this video to know how to connect Neabot to your app: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPZsRlbtliM&t=6s
- Once set up please make sure to update firmware manually. It's under ''About'' (a little happy face at the top right corner) - Firmware Update. When upgrading the firmware make sure that the robot is charging and connected to the Internet.
- Neabot is compatible with both Alexa and Google Home.
Instruction video about Alexa: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TGDYUMmhbE
Instruction video about Google Home: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbfyae0O6SI&t=2s
- If you found the cleaning brush is missing it should be right next to the dust box (not the self-emptying dustbin).
- We know some Android users have been experienced difficulty connecting Neabot. Please read the following tips before setup.
- Make sure your wifi works well.
- Make sure to input the correct password of your wifi.
- Neabot only supports 2.4G wifi. Connecting to 5G wifi will not work unfortunately.
- Try to put Neabot close to your router for a better connection.
- Some Android phones might fail to connect. If so try to turn off your cell data first connect your phone to wifi then run the process again.
- At the step of connecting Neabot to its hotspot appear as Neabot XXX instead of switching wifi in that screen and then click next click next first and then change wifi. It may help.
- The right hotspot should be Neabot XXX. If you cannot find it please try the whole process again. Otherwise contact email@example.com.
We Also Recommend
Astronaut Space Dog Statue Figurine Bulldog Art Sculpture Resin Home Decoration
Pet Backpack Travel Carrier Bag Outdoor Hiking Space Capsule Portable Transport Box Breathable For Cats & Small Dogs
OUPINKE Automatic Skeleton Mechanical Watch Steampunk Sapphire Crystal Square Leather Transparent Wristwatch
Luxury Mechanical Wristwatch Automatic Watch Skeleton OUPINKE Tungsten steel Sapphire Watch